Breckenridge: Scheduled to open November 13, 2020 *
Vail: Scheduled to open November 20, 2020 *
Beaver Creek: Scheduled to open November 13, 2020 *
- Charter Sports rental shops will be open the day before the resorts open to help guests complete their rentals in advance of mountain operations.
Another ski season is upon us, and although we face difficult challenges with respect to COVID 19, we will be implementing State and Local guidelines in our stores and delivery service to help ensure a safe rental experience. These measures will include employee temperature checks before each shift, facial coverings, 6 feet of social distancing when possible, plexiglass protective barriers, floor markings, touchless payment options, sanitization of rental gear prior to each use, and frequent cleaning of stores will be standard practice.
FIVE COMMITMENTS OF CONTAINMENT:
- Maintain six feet of physical distance (with any person who is not from my household).
- Wash (or sanitize) my hands often.
- Cover my face in public, indoors, and outdoors when unable to socially distance.
- Stay at home when I am sick.
- Get tested immediately if I have Symptoms.
Please help us keep guests, staff, and our community safe throughout this winter by following all local and state guidelines with respect to COVID 19 recommendations. Do not travel if you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID 19.
Reservations are recommended now more than ever to help us manage store capacity, and your rental equipment will be waiting for you upon arrival.